Chris's Photo Blog

A window into my life. I like to think my life is adventurous and beautiful, and so I am sharing this gift online. Maybe I'll inspire someone, maybe I won't, but if someone reads this and smiles, my mission is accomplished.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Washinton D.C.

Remember, the earliest photos appear at the bottom of this gargantuan series of posts. So, please scroll a long way down to my March 9 entry and start reading up.

I should probably find a different blog setup for showing mass photo series, but I'm too lazy to do anything more than keep clicking "Blog This" in Picasa.

Note! I am a troublemaker when it comes to politics, and some of the cultural and political references here show that. So, if you're offended by anything here, I apologize. At least I didn't post the "Republicans for Voldemort" bumper sticker. :)

Have fun, and don't take anything here too seriously, because I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home