Chris's Photo Blog

A window into my life. I like to think my life is adventurous and beautiful, and so I am sharing this gift online. Maybe I'll inspire someone, maybe I won't, but if someone reads this and smiles, my mission is accomplished.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Rehoboth Morning

Going down Rt. 44 in Rehoboth, there's a large field on the south side by the village center. This field is normally pretty dull, but sometimes, as it was on this warm morning, it's magical.

I don't remember the place being quite this beautiful, but I do remember being amazed, so perhaps it was this beautiful. I had the white balance set to "cloudy," so this picture is a little warmer than reality, but no other edits have been made.

We live in a beautiful world. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home