Chris's Photo Blog

A window into my life. I like to think my life is adventurous and beautiful, and so I am sharing this gift online. Maybe I'll inspire someone, maybe I won't, but if someone reads this and smiles, my mission is accomplished.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Coheed & Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold

I went out this evening and saw Coheed & Cambria and Avenged Sevenfold at the Dunkin Donut Center in downtown Providence. C&C were good. Standard alt-rock screamers, and I enjoyed the show.

Avenged Sevenfold definitely stole the show, though. They had a much nicer fog and light setup, used props, used dramatic poise, and put out much more energy. I walked away having spent entirely too much on C&C and A7X apparell.

During a slow A7X song, everybody took out their cellphones, opened them up to show the blue light, and slowly waved back and forth. What a wierd sight!


Light controls, after the show.

Avenged Sevenfold. Shutter speed is about 1/4 second, so it's pretty blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home